Friday, January 18, 2008

Bazooka Joe: Not Just Gum

Last night we ended up again at Hemispheres (see pic), our favorite bar on the Queen Victoria. One of the many charming bartenders hipped us to a shot that tastes exactly like bubble gum, hence its moniker – The Bazooka Joe Shot. To make this at home: add 1/3 Blue Curacao, 1/3 Crème de Banana, 1/3 Baileys and shake vigorously before pouring into shot glasses. Sip and enjoy! Tomorrow we’re off to explore Aruba and will have more to report…for now, it’s back to the sundeck as I need to work on my tan. I’m going head to head with one of the bartenders in a competitive “tan-off.” Given the fact that he’s a Brit and I’m Irish this should be a pretty pathetic showing on both of our parts, but mark your calendars people - April 10th I will be reporting from the Lido Deck on who will win $50 American dollars and claim the honor of being the tannest.

1 comment:

ms. coots said...

you should cheat and use sunless tanning lotion. my money's on you though...